Thursday, May 21, 2009

OMG OMG OMG I.G`s recruitment notice just came up 6 days ago. So excited about it :DD especially after reading up about their animation depts (wonder why its only in English though), it`s making me even more fired up about their round of recruiting this year. No still life, croquis drawings, computer generated art for portfolio submissions make for a rather strict sounding criteria but I guess the upside is that it makes it clearer what they`re REALLY looking for. I pray all goes well and the Lord inspires me on illust ideas and what I should do about my pf. So exciting!!!!

You should read about Studio I.G too, here`s the link: http://www.productionig.com/contents/people/03_/index.html

Please pray for me too! :))

1 Comments:

Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

wow chua!All the best for ur portfolio!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home