Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just deciding like last week or so to try out for A-1 Pictures as well, I`m now stuck with a report elaborating on what I hope to do in the company as well as my resume which together with the few illustration pieces that are supposed to be handed in at the same time are due at the career support centre in my school NEXT FRIDAY... x.x x.x That coupled with my Mommy and Daddy and Brother on holiday NOW at my house... omgoodness. I appreciate there being teachers at the CSC to check our resumes and all but oh GOSH, I do REALLY want to get on with the written part because OBVIOUSLY the drawing part is a lot more crucial and they are NOT complete yet!! Sigh, okay it`s all going to be over soon and really even if I slip up this time there is going to be a next so I`m really okay if I screw up and they don`t call me back for an interview.. it`s just the things that I have to do now! Oh boy. Anyway, this is A-1 Pictures and so far, I`ve only seen Valkyria Chronicles that`s currently being aired on TV. They seem pretty decent and integrity to lines and quality of the series seems pretty much highly intact so far. I feel they can be trusted, which I think is probably the most important factor when considering whether to try out for a studio or not.

Argh.. anyway.. I can only hope that they can in turn trust in me from what they read in my resume and report and hopefully from what they see in my portfolio. I do believe in myself and I hope they will in me too but anyways... if the company didn`t believe in you it`s probably a good thing they don`t call you back cos it`d probably save you a lot of time and pain when you realise you don`t agree with the way they think in the company. Heh.

GRRR. But yea, straightly speaking, A-1 really isn`t on the top of my list of studios but they are worth their money (short history of 10 years and handling productions with that level of integrity and popularity).... yes, they are worth a try. Hopefully, they would be thinking the same way. Afterall, I did dive into this field hoping to find more like minded people and friends.

Okay, I`m just rattling away because I really can`t figure how to change the problematic parts of my report. I don`t think it really makes a difference seriously because I`m sure the reader will be able to tell more or less when he reads the whole thing what kinda person I am.. I sure would like to heck it.

Okay, well, back to reality... more updates to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

hey chua!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home