Thursday, February 18, 2010

I had a dream this morning. I dreamt that there was a this group of guys, and they were a part of my team. I was leading a group of guys. There was one guy who sort of wore spectacles sometimes, and he was kind of like a doctor. He knew about drugs (the good ones), he would know what to administer at the right time and he was very cool. He would be leading the group sometimes, and sometimes he would be at the back. But he was a leading figure when I wasn't part of the group. He felt like the one who was bringing me to the group. Then there was this guy who was a big figure, he was sort of big in a way that is comforting and he felt like someone whom you coulf feel would be able to protect you in some way. In his arms, you would feel that you'd be able to overcome whatever pain you were going through. And then there was a third guy, he's the one that I met first, and he's really arrogant and scary before you get to know him. He's really forceful and he pulled me by the arm a few times but I saw him before I saw everyone else, and it felt like he was pulling me by force to where I was supposed to be, even though I hadn't known anything yet, which was rather confusing and annoying at the start.

But I was supposed to be a part of their group, and when I took my place, I felt like I wanted to work with them while leading them and I wanted to protect every one of them because they meant something to me. It felt like I knew them all and if I had to do something for the group I would do it.

The guy with the spectacles, the cool one, he wouldn't make me do something I wouldn't want to, even if it was the best thing for me and I didn't know it. He seemed to want the best, but he'd rather you figure it out it was the best rather than the forceful guy who'd try to make you do it.

So as a character, I really respect him for that and I kinda like that about him.

I wonder if I'll continue the story from there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home