Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random thoughts...?

I think I just want to at least be able to "feel happy to be living" and "rid myself of inner demons" before I move on to the next chapter, be it the next step of studying or, working at a job.

I tend to write more, or feel a greater need to express myself under turmoil as a way of coping with life. But I do experience moments where I'm happy, and being too occupied with that, I fail to note these feelings down.

It's pretty hard, almost impossible I'd say to put your best foot forward and be bright about the future when you don't feel you're receiving the support you need. So, instead of stopping there and finding yourself in a perpetual tight fix, you might want to look elsewhere, to people who have open hearts, and somehow, overflowing with good intentions, who hold possibilities. There always seems to be someone or people like that around. So find some of them who you can keep contact with, they might possibly be the ones who will spur you on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home